"The Boss" Jon Ross and "The Doctor of Proctors" Nick Indeglio with a gargantuan-sized 100th episode of The Rock Star Principals' Podcast. The boys have "Reloaded" with renewed passion, energy, humor, and weekly episodes that will drop every Monday evening at 11:00pm EST. The 100th episode features the following awesomeness:
- Article Review: From Forbes.com by Rich Karlgaard-"How a Former VC Wants to Disrupt American Education" (interview with Ted Dintersmith)
- A Word from Our Fake Sponsor: Mattel He-Man Fright Zone Battle Set
- Activity Review: Jon's "Dot Activity" (Social-Emotional Learning)
- Edutopia Article Supplement: The Power of Being Seen by Holly Korbey
- A Word from Our Fake Sponsors: (from the early episodes) Nick and Jon Love "Sweetzels"
- Authentic Learning Round Table with Downingtown Principals during Digital Leadership training with Eric Sheninger @E_Sheninger
- A Word from Our Fake Sponsors: Anti-Drug PSA: "I Learned It By Watching You"
- Movie Review: Justice League